- Get the Replays, Tools, and MP3s
- Faculty: Mark Brown, CSP, Ed Tate, CSP & Darren LaCroix, CSP, AS
World-class virtual skill will still be essential to getting booked and staying in business. In this article you’ll see the potential. Outstanding virtual can lead to live keynotes, keynotes and follow up training.
Good enough, ain’t! Get serious about these essentials skills and how they will help you, help your audience and get more bookings. It’s sad to see how many amazing professional speakers appear lackluster online.
Give us 3 days and you’ll never look at virtual presenting the same way again, Darrenteed.
Two of our past workshops sold out!
This is a deep dive:
What you can’t learn in any one-hour webinar.
YES! We will not only prove it, we will also show you how!
“We’re pulling back the curtain to show you what we’ve been doing for a decade. We made the mistakes so you don’t have to.” — Darren LaCroix
Simply put, you can’t deliver world-class virtual presentations after an hour of “tips”. Period. Would you want a doctor to do surgery on you after they sat in on a 1-hour webinar? If your reputation and the transformation of your virtual audience matters, so should your training.
It’s challenging enough to connect deeply with a live audience when you have more control over the environment.
Virtual audiences are easily distracted by:
texts, notifications, pets, television, food, time crunch, internet connection, other people in the background, bathroom breaks, and more.
The more engaging your presentation, the more naturally you minimize those distractions. The bigger challenge is that the rules of engagement change online.
Some techniques are the exact opposite online as they are when we present live.
We’ve Been Down This Road & Made the Mistakes So You Don’t Have to.
Mark, Ed and I have been teaching thousands of presenters around the world for over a decade, virtually. We have made all the mistakes that we wish someone had taught us about, but we learned through trial and error. Ouch.
Experience can be a great teacher, but not when your reputation is on the line. We can risk it and take the long road. Why?
How Critical are World-Class Virtual Skills Right Now?
Watch This Short Video and Hear What a Speakers Bureau Executive Would Tell You.
We’ll have you presenting like a seasoned virtual presentation pro. We are uniquely positioned to help you get there quickly.
Leave this workshop knowing how to:
- Avoid common mistakes
- Manage the flow (critical)
- Use pace elements effectively
- Get and keep participants engaged
- Identify the critical differences between running webinars, meetings & 1-on-1 personalized coaching.
Ed Tate, CSP,
World Champion Speaker
Mark Brown, CSP,
World Champion Speaker
Darren LaCroix, AS, CSP,
World Champion Speaker
- Experts who need to deliver value online
- Coaches who want more clients at higher fees
- Corporate presenters who need to stand out virtually
- Sales professionals who want to sell more
- Trainers who need world-class virtual skills, fast!
- Teachers who want to be more engaging online
Perfect. Why not learn effective world-class virtual skills sooner rather than later? For years I tried to figure it out myself. I was frustrated and only grew incrementally. It wasn’t until I met my coach, Mark Brown and became a sponge, that my growth became exponential.
Even better. Education is never complete for the true pro. Being “good enough” is often what stops most presenters from truly growing. When we get new insights from seasoned pros we become unstoppable. Now is the time to be a sponge and get proven advanced techniques and strategies.
We have trained thousands of presenters around the world virtually for a decade. Now, for the first time we will pull back the curtain and show you what we learned the hard way.
Ed Tate, CSP, WCPS
Mark Brown, CSP, WCPS
Darren LaCroix, CSP, AS, WCPS
- How to not be boring (like most are)
- How to keep it moving with pace elements. (Discover what they are!)
- How to make video clips work for you
- How to run effective breakout rooms
- How to turn viewers into “participants”
- How to offer your product/service
- How the leverage your virtual platform
- How to structure compelling content
- How to master the critical flow needed to keep your audience engaged
1. Secure Your Seat
(Purchase the Replay Below)
2. Get Proven Insights
3. Deliver Engaging
“…over the last two weeks, I’ve watched A LOT of “virtual presentations” webinars. The one you did tonight was BY FAR the absolute best. Truly. I loved the interaction between the two of you, the engagement with the participants and the fact that you showed so many great examples of how to use the tools. Most importantly, you talked about intention and message. NOBODY in the other webinars talked about that. It was fabulous!”
“I was so impressed! I was engaged the whole time. Thumbs up to virtual!”
“Take this course! The technology was awesome. We were able to go into breakout rooms. We created this community of users and we were actually better taught than the people in the room. They completely over delivered from what we expected from this class. Take this course!”
“Now I feel much more confident presenting on this platform!”
“With one tip on how to change the view, I now can have a product (of my own) by tomorrow that I can sell!”
“I wasn’t understanding how to use breakout rooms and do exercises. I learned how to do that and will be using in my next training.”
“I turned to Mark, Ed and Darren and they showed me how to make vibrant presentations virtually! These guys are the experts. Look to them…”
“I had a 3-day live training that I had to convert to virtual. Thank God I signed up for this course. It has answered every prayer I had.”
We Darrentee this 2-Day Virtual Master Workshop Replay. If you are not excited and seeing great progress after the first day, we will reimburse your full tuition.
Setting the Your Virtual Stage
- Creating the Connection
- Virtual Dream vs. Actual Truth
- Own the Virtual Platform
- Meetings vs. Webinars
- Virtual One-on-One Coaching
———- LUNCH ———-
- Critical Secrets on How to Create Flow
- 20 Essential Pace Elements
- Sound Like a Pro – Your Connection
- Look Like a Pro – Your Brand Image
Enjoy your night!
Deliver Business-Building Content
- Why Listen to You?
- Your Premise
- Your Presentation Structure
- Prove It! Set the Context
- Your Slides
- Your Images
———- LUNCH ———-
- Presenting on Other People’s Platforms
- The Verbal Business Card
- Your 1-Minute Pitch
- VIP Teach Backs – Mastermind Feedback
Faculty: Ed Tate, CSP, WCPS, Mark Brown, CSP WCPS & Darren LaCroix, CSP, AS, WCPS
Well, what is your reputation worth? Every time you are in front of an audience, your impact is multiplied. When you are behind a lens it can be even more challenging.
Time is money. First impressions matter. Ed, Mark and Darren have made the mistakes so you don’t have to.
You have 3 choices:
- Keep doing it the way you have been and risk missing opportunities.
- Invest $3,500 in one-on-one coaching.
- Tap into decades of virtual experience and have fun doing it…for a lot less!
Think about it, what if we could get you just one more new client, every time you present virtually? What would that be worth?
Two of our recent workshops sold out!