Are you a professional keynote speaker who wants to captivate your audience and leave a lasting impression? Do you struggle to infuse humor into your stories, making them memorable and engaging? You are not alone. Most speakers love humor and wish they could get more laughs. Finding humor in stories is not a skill set most are born with.
Meet Darren LaCroix
Darren LaCroix, the World Champion of Public Speaking, will be your coach and mentor throughout the seminar. With over two decades of experience, Darren has mastered the art of combining humor with powerful storytelling. He knows how to grab an audience’s attention, keep them engaged, and leave a lasting impression. Now, he’s here to share his secrets with you.
Meet Chris McGuire
Joining Darren is Hollywood Comedy Writer, Chris McGuire. Not only was Chris Darren’s mentor, he has written for some of the funniest shows and comedians in the industry. His expertise in humor will provide you with the tools to craft stories that are not only hilarious but also relatable and memorable.
- The Science of Humor: Understand why certain things are funny and how to apply humor effectively in your stories.
- The 7 Essentials of Storytelling: Be the best storyteller in your niche’. Master the art of crafting compelling narratives that resonate with your audience.
- Creating Memorable Characters: Develop characters that leave a lasting impression and keep your audience entertained.
- Finding Your Unique Style: Discover your comedic voice and how to authentically integrate humor into your presentations.
- Proven Results: Darren LaCroix and Chris McGuire have a track record of transforming speakers into crowd-pleasing, humorous storytellers.
- Exclusive Content: You won’t find these techniques anywhere else. This seminar is tailored specifically for keynote speakers and speech competitors.
- Exclusive Tools: Walk Away with Chris and Darren’s Humor Detector and Humor Mill Checklist. You won’t find them anywhere else. They created them.
- Two-Day Intensive: Dive deep into the world of humor and storytelling with this immersive learning experience.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take your keynote speaking career or competition speech to the next level. Become the unforgettable, humorous storyteller your audience will rave about. Join us for “Finding the Funny: Creating Stories that Stick.”
Seats are limited. Reserve your spot today and transform your storytelling & humor skills forever!
VIP Renee Paser-Paul
Linda-Marie Miller, Platinum Member
Scott Zheng -China
Donna Stark, Business Member
Judy Mandel, Platinum Member
Harriet Tinka, Platinum Member
Antonio Valles, Platinum Member
Steve Cohen, Platinum Member
100% Risk-Free Darrentee
Your success in attending the Workshop is completely guaranteed. In fact, here’s our Stage Time University 100% Better-Than-Risk-Free Guarantee:
We personally guarantee that you will be thrilled with the results this program will bring you as long as you use the tools. The tools have been proven to work over and over again.
If, after the first day, you honestly believe you have not received the tools that empower you to own the stage, let us know, and we’ll issue you a prompt and courteous refund.
Plus, you can still keep your access to the video recordings of the event. Fair enough?
So, there’s no risk – just reward. Are you ready to start leaving more of a lasting impact and owning the stage? Ready to start spreading your message and brand around the globe? We look forward to being in your audience one day, and we’re hoping you will use these formulas to sell us on leaning in and listening to you.