Jennifer Lier – UPDATE 2022?: Insights from a Speaker’s Bureau?
Jennifer Lier joined Executive Speakers Bureau in November 2019 as a sales executive, yet she is no stranger to helping clients find the perfect speaker for their events! For almost 5 years, Jennifer ran National Keynote Speakers, a successful speakers bureau based in Las Vegas.
Prior to 2013, Jennifer had an illustrious 25-year career as an international headline singer, actor, model, and on-camera spokesperson. Along with a comprehensive background in corporate event sales, catering, production and entertainment, Jennifer’s gift of pairing the perfect speaker for a client’s needs allows her to truly be a consultant and partner with you as she walks with you through the process of selecting the perfect speaker from inquiry, to event day and beyond. Jennifer personally books Darren, Mark & Ford!
Henry Devries – Marketing With a Book
The problem today for experts is not enough qualified prospects in the pipeline. This can result in them feeling like a well-kept secret who has to ride the feast-or-famine revenue roller coaster (never an enjoyable ride). The solution is typing and talking your way to success as a book author in less than one year. This session will offer three, specific ideas for you to consider:
- Declare you are writing a book. Make the topic of interest to your prospective high-paying clients. Start researching best practices to share. Start speaking on your upcoming book. As a formula, use one of the eight great stories human brains are hardwired for. Approach meeting planners and corporate execs to see if they are open to a conversation about booking you on the topic of your new book.
- Start hosting small-scale seminars for 5-10 prospects based on your book. Use LinkedIn to fill virtual events and live events. This proven strategy was given to Henry by Harvard Business School professor David Maister, the champion of consultants. You speak and control the when and where. The stage time leads to speaking invitations.
- Get published regularly based on your book. Excerpt your book everywhere you can. This can start with LinkedIn, then graduate to trade publications or even Inc. or Forbes.com.
Henry DeVries is the weekly business development columnist for forbes.com and the CEO of Indie Books International. In the last 10 years he has helped write, edit and publish more than 300 business books, including his international bestseller from McGraw-Hill, “How to Close A Deal Like Warren Buffett.” In addition he is the author of 12 other books including Marketing With A Book, Client Attraction Chain Reaction, and Persuade With A Story!
Chris West – How to Create an Effective Speaker Demo Reel
If the best way to connect with your audience is through a story, why should your demo reel be any different? Meeting planners will choose the speaker that leaves them with a lasting impression. So what story is your current demo reel telling?
Drawing from years of experience as a video producer, storyteller, and consultant, Chris will share practical ways to transform your current demo reel into an invaluable, revenue-producing tool.
Through the presentation, participants will:
- Learn the essential elements needed for creating a story-driven demo reel.
- See behind-the-scenes of some of the most effective speaker demo reels in the world
- Develop a clear plan to create or improve their demo reel using a story-driven approach.
Chris West, Video Narrative MORE ABOUT CHRIS
- a Professional speaker who wants more paid gigs
- an Entrepreneur who want to increase their influence
- an Author who wants to build a business & sell more books
- a Corporate presenter who wants to stand out and be persuasive
- an Emerging speaker who wants to create a world-class presentation
“I cannot express to you how helpful you, Patricia, and the other Champs have been to my career development. The workshops I’ve attended and products that I have purchased have improved my stage skills, helped me connect better with audiences, and make more money from back of the room product sales. I’m looking forward to…
- A major breakthrough that launches a transformation
- A change of mindset from amateur to world-class professional
- Motivation and support from everyone in the room
- Rapid growth from the techniques shared by our world-class faculty
- Personalized insights from the masters
- NEW CONTENT, NEW YEAR!
- The Power of ALL IN – Darren
- Morning Rituals of Successful Speakers – Chris
- Master Your Story Staircase – Mark Brown
- How to Build a 7-Figure Income with Your Expertise – Ford
- How to Market Yourself with the Right Book – Henry
- ASK the Coaches – PANEL
- NEW CONTENT, NEW YEAR!
- What Planners Want – Darren
- How to Create an Effective Speakers Reel – Chris
- Authenticity: Once You Can Fake That, You’ve Got it Made – Kevin
- 3 Steps to Getting Booked – Jennifer
- Find, Close and Keep More Coaching Clients – ED
- Hot Seats – Ford
- ASK the Coaches – PANEL
100% Risk-Free Darrentee
We personally guarantee that you will be thrilled with the results of this program as long as you use the tools. The tools have been proven to work over and over again. If, after the first day, you honestly believe you have not received the tools that empower you to create an unforgettable presentation, let us know, and we’ll issue you a prompt and courteous refund.
“Darren is the go to person when it comes to helping others succeed in their speaking business. Professional, personable, it’s not just his job, it is his passion and he is committed to helping others succeed. I recommend his programs to anyone who wants to excel.”
“You know, everyone roots for the underdog—but Darren helps them get where they want to go against seemingly insurmountable obstacles. [Darren] gives you the courage, the persistence, the determination, and the sense of humor to overcome any obstacles in life”.
Well, what is your reputation worth? Every time you are in front of an audience your impact is multiplied. How many presentations are you missing because event planners aren’t even aware of you?
How much money are you leaving on the table every time you present? If people are not excited to talk to you after your presentation, you are missing something. A lack of confidence or telling average stories may already be costing you a great deal.
“I have been searching for a Mentor/Mentors who actually do what their marketing states: ‘We give Value and we care that that you are successful and have the tools to accomplish that’ You and the Champs actually do that! Thank You and may God Bless Each of You Greatly Indeed!!”